Company Info - About
VIATAS Chauffeured Transportation has provided the Chicagoland area with transportation excellence for over 45 years. Our mantra of personalized service focused on customer satisfaction has kept our clients loyal decade after decade.
We recently inaugurated a global expansion initiative with a series of strategic partnerships and alliances. Through maintaining an active role in each affiliate reservation, VIATAS ensures a consistent level of service, control, and client satisfaction around the world.
We are dedicated to building on our reputation of quality service and professionalism. You can expect excellent service and trust our ability to serve you in more ways and in more places than ever before.
We are a ground transportation services provider dedicated first and foremost to our customers. We employ the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies to provide our customers with innovative account management tools and bottom-line results. We are the transportation provider of choice and set the standard for service, and execution.
VIATAS is committed to establishing long-term partnerships with clients that will benefit both your organization and ours. We maintain a company-wide policy that requires strict adherence to confidentiality of all information provided by our clients. As such, we are fully prepared to sign all confidentiality agreements with a respective client to underscore our commitment to maintaining the highest level of ethical standards and conduct throughout the delivery of our services.
For our clients traveling nationally and internationally, we have taken on the responsibility to identify the best affiliates across the U.S., Canada, and in major cities across Europe, Asia, South America and Australia. Each affiliate is carefully reviewed and selected based on the same standards of transportation service we expect from our own drivers and dispatch. These relationships are continually evaluated based on customer feedback and random test rides.
All of our affiliates must have:
- • The ability to accept reservation requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- • A quality fleet of late-model vehicles.
- • Chauffeurs and drivers who are professionally trained and attired, and have passed drug testing.
- • Appropriate levels of insurance coverage.
- • All necessary certifications from operating authorities.
VIATAS does not refer business to Affiliates; rather, our reservation and dispatch team engages and partners with them on every step of the process to ensure consistent service levels regardless of market. Affiliate firms use the same account standards and processes, and are held to the same performance measures, as VIATAS.
VIATAS’s current strategic direction focuses on growth into new markets. We are excited by the opportunities our newest partners have made available for us to deepen, expand, and improve our services to clients worldwide.
Expect future growth from VIATAS around the world. To let us know where we can better serve your ground transportation needs, Click Here.
Our Fleet & Chauffeurs
We maintain the newest fleet of luxury transportation, along with the most courteous and professional staff of chauffeurs.
Our chauffeurs are required to pass a stringent set of qualifications to ensure that they are highly experienced and professional drivers, neat in appearance — and ready to serve you.
See our fleet page for additional vehicle details.
- • 24/7/365 Reservations & Dispatch
- • Web Reservations
- • Email Confirmation
- • Experienced, Professional Chauffeurs
- • Clean Late Model Vehicles
- • Complimentary Water
- • Local Papers
- • Child or Booster Seat
- • WiFi Hotspot
- • Onboard Restroom (Motorcoach)
- • Airport “Meet and Greet” Service
- • Additional Stops
- • Specialty Refreshments and Snacks
- • Other Special Requests
- *Additional fees may apply
In addition, special amenity arrangements may be made by calling one of our team members.
Dispatch & Technology
VIATAS utilizes many methods of communicating, reporting, and monitoring ride status, most of which can be customized with our clients. We call all of our clients the day before your travel to confirm your schedule. Additionally, you can choose between email and text messages for arrival and drop off notification. We recommend utilizing our web based account management tools as a central means of communicating and sharing information. You can log onto our technology platform at any time to track flight status, ride progress, and request receipts.
VIATAS utilizes Hudson Group reservation and dispatch technologies. This system is GPS integrated allowing real-time vehicle positioning data of our fleet. Our dispatchers monitor this data, traffic patterns, flight arrival and departure times and maintain continuous contact with our Chauffeurs via cell phones and on-board tablet computers.
Other features of this technology include:
- • Add and edit account/passenger profiles
- • On-line reservation processing (placement, lookup, cancellation and changes)
- • Automated mail, fax, or text message confirmation capabilities
- • Flight arrival monitoring
- • Automated passenger status alerts – text or email
- • Corporate client web portals
- • View trip history, invoices and payments
VIATAS is protected by complete liability insurance in the amount of $1.5 million. All of our drivers carry additional insurance in the amount of $5 million.
- • VIATAS takes pride in building long-lasting relationships with our clients by understanding their needs and exceeding their expectations. As a result, we are a corporate transportation provider of choice for the world’s leading companies. Since 2000, VIATAS has worked with approximately 85% of the Fortune 500 companies.
- • Our Chauffeurs averages more than 10 years of livery experience. Coupling our drivers' tenure with our Dispatch Platform ensures the experience and expertise required to get you where you need to be safely, comfortably, and on time.
Continuity of Corporate Culture.
- • VIATAS’s organic growth, coupled with small, strategic partnerships, has enabled our firm to preserve its more than 45year-old culture, reinforcing the confidence in our brand and the continuity of our services.
We are proud of our track record of providing our clients with excellent service, and your feedback makes this possible. If you feel we have fallen short in providing you the best service, please let us know. Or, if you just want to provide feedback so we can serve you better, we encourage you to fill out our short quality control survey.
- If you would like to write to us, please direct all comments to:
- ATTN: Customer Care
- VIATAS Chauffeured Transportation
- 21W319 Lake Street
- Addison, IL 60101